Meeting Waldo’s Family

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals. Got my family together this morning for a reunion and thought I would introduce them to you, Starting from the rear left is my brother "Maurice Muscadine" , next is my 1st cousin, "Bobby Blackberry", next to him is my Sister, "Pauline Peach" and last on the back row is another cousin, " Sammy Shiraz" who is in from Australia. On the front row, from the left is My Sister "Suzie Strawberry" and her son, "Shawn Strawberry" and on the end is my Niece, "Bonnie Blueberry" Not pictured, because he was not feeling just real well right now is my other brother "Mo Mead" Looks like "Bobby Blackberry" is going to have to take a bath today and get his feet a little cleaner.

"Shawn Strawberry" will be putting on some clean clothes today too

2005-09-17_063515_group_wines.jpg

Hi Waldo nice looking family. Ill have to get some pics of my family, they are kind of shy, but I'll see what I can do.

Bill

smiley36.gif
Would love to meet them Bill.

Thanks Martina...I sampled it the last racking and I think it is going to be fine

Glad to report that "Mo Mead" and his twin sister "Mary Mead" is feeling much better( secondand third fromleft)Masta and got Bonnie Blueberry( second from right)cleaned up too. Shawn Strawberry and his Mom are continuing to do well and had a half breed 2nd cousin "Maurice Muscadine/Grape ( far right)recently showed up to join in the photo as well as Mo's 1st cousin "Megan Mead" who is on the far left

2005-10-15_175215_jug_wines_101505.jpg

Edited by: Waldo

They're lookin' clearer by the day.

Good to see that their "cloudyness" has passed. Maybe all they needed was a little alcohol?

smiley36.gif

But they all seem to have some osteoporosis? Or have they been bottled?

smiley2.gif
Edited by: MedPretzel

Not bottled yet Martina. Will be quite a while yet on the Meads and at least another month on the others. Going to do some racking on a couple of them today though.

Latest posts

Back