Mosti Mondiale Quandary! All Juice bucket or All juice master's edition kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibbylet

Junior
Reaction score
Edit: after a lot of searching I have found a post discussing this on the finevinewines forum dated back to 2007 which talks about the differences in the two, so I haven't made up my mind yet but now I feel I have the information I need!

Choices are: Mosti Mondiale
All juice Amarone juice bucket $129
Amarone mondiale with raisins kit $150

I keep telling myself that $20 difference is not much so that choosing the kit couldn't be anything other than a good choice. However I only have one primary fermenter, so if I got a juice bucket I could drill a hole in the lid if I got another grommet and have a second primary (more or less due to the size difference of the typical 7.9 gallon primary size) Sure I am buying a primary fermenter with this order ANYWAY so that would just be gravy *cough*...
Maybe posting in the beginners forum would be good too instead of in this particular brand's kits as I don't see a ton of posts in here, but thought I'd check here first!

edit: they do also have the CC amarone with "flavor pack" from the showcase collection for $138 which I have also read reviews for that are good (incase anybody hijacks the thread with a suggestion for this!).

Last edited:
Wade, I have noticed a big difference in 16 liter kits after doing some smaller ones. Is that difference as noticeable when you go up to 18 liters? and again if they have skins? and from your experience, how does a pure juice kit relate or compare to the fresh juices coming from other parts of the world, such as chile, or california?

Sorry for all the q's.

Latest posts

Back