Allinone - Summer Sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After some false starts, I used this for racking for the first time the other day and IT ROCKS!..

I still need some practice with bottling though. I sucked up way too much wine
into the overflow bottle.
When the overflow bottle gets half full, replace it with an empty and finish filling it. I used to worry about any wine entering the overflow bottle but when bottling with this unit and the wine foams while filling, I just let the foam run into the overflow bottle then top the bottle near the end of the bottling run.

When the overflow bottle gets half full, replace it with an empty and finish filling it. I used to worry about any wine entering the overflow bottle but when bottling with this unit and the wine foams while filling, I just let the foam run into the overflow bottle then top the bottle near the end of the bottling run.

You're seriously not bottling the stuff in the overflow are you? :s:s:s

If you've seen the inside of the throttle you would not. Its nasty.

You're seriously not bottling the stuff in the overflow are you? :s:s:s

If you've seen the inside of the throttle you would not. Its nasty.
I do not use the throttle because I have seen how nasty it is. I only use the two hole bungs and feather it by hand. Everything between the bottle I am filling and the overflow bottle is completely sanitized. I just did not like using the "Vacuum release" that is shipped with the pump.

I do not use the throttle because I have seen how nasty it is. I only use the two hole bungs and feather it by hand. Everything between the bottle I am filling and the overflow bottle is completely sanitized. I just did not like using the "Vacuum release" that is shipped with the pump.

Want too sell me yours?

dralarms
You mention about the inside of the vacuum release is nasty - I believe that it might have something to do with the release spring. The original valves all came with the standard spring which eventually corroded and broke. For the past several months I have been giving stainless steel replacement springs in every pump we sell.
Technically there should be little to no wine that goes thru the valve - I and others only have about 2 tablespoons in the overflow bottle after bottling 30 bottles or so.

I do have the updated vacuum release valves that already come with the stainless steel spring
Please pm me or email me - if intrested

Last edited:
Yes Steve, I was talking about when I changed the spring. I can actually bottle 60 bottles ( did it last weekend) and the only wine that went through the overflow was when my loving wife distracted me. And with her that ain't hard. :D.

I really really like my all in one, I can't imagine going back to the old way of doing things.

Hi Steve,

I have now used the AIOP to filter/bottle 4 kits and just recently used it to rack an aging EP Super Tuscan I have high hopes for... and so far the pump has worked admirably and flawlessly. Once you get used to romancing the vacuum release button :) Not a big deal but yesterday I was rinsing out the hose with the release button valve, and the push button fell off the valve. I pushed it back in, but as it is rather loose I am concerned it could fall off again in the future into the drain, etc... Can I just apply a dab of crazy glue to keep it secured? What would you suggest?

Thank you!

Steve is away for the week, although I cannot speak for Steve, I can only imagine that if this has been used 4 times and the push button is problematic that Steve will address the issue immediately.
Please leave Steve a private message to ensure that he is aware of the issue as soon as he gets back to his office.

Last edited:
As tom said, Steve will address this. Pm him to make sure he is aware. Mine has been through about 150 (that's just bottling, racking back and forth i guess it would be much more) gallons so far, my spring did fail in the valve but Steve had already sent a new one since I had the old style that had the non stainless steel spring.

Thanks Guys for posting while I was on Vacation.
My vacation was backpacking for approx 8 days with my sons and the Boy Scouts and it was great times - hope to post come great photos soon !!

Well I talked to the wife and we decided that for the time being that we are going to continue to keep this price as long as we can !

We try and purchase everything on sale and in larger quantities in order to keep the cost down as much as we can.

We would never buy inferior parts - just to keep the cost lower !!

Thanks as always

Latest posts

Back