The Wine Makers TV show

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mark, I signed up for the free ca trip and watched some of the you tube stuuf

I made the mistake of posting to a topic that was 4 years old once....When i was told it was that old, I felt like a total idiot....and hoped not many saw me do it...

I like Temecula even more than Napa.

There are a couple of reasons for this..

Napa is over-rated. It seems to me to have lost the "artist" flair and is now more of a tourist trap.

Also, I am a star trek fan (nerd?) and the last episode of TNG was partially filmed in a Temecula Vineyard (although I can't seem to remember which one).

Polumbo Winery is a great family run winery in Temecula and I highly recommend it. I think it is the best in the valley. Also, consider a trip to Paso Robles. They are making some really tasty wines there. It is much more laid back and friendly than the famous area to the north. I understand that there are almost 300 winery's in the Paso area now and there are a number wof winemakers that are being very creative. Cheers, Gary

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

They seem to not be planning to air this in Alabama. Since making wine by individuals in just now legal in Alabama, I am not surprised

Latest posts

Back