No words...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well....that doesn't help me a great deal...I have no thoughts on what you have no words about!

I had it hidden in my cellar for a number of years. I went in searching for a special bottle to open on Christmas, and rediscovered it.

Yep, every time I go to the gym....................but then I realize I am 52 and they are 22. :)

And the really sad part is they have no idea how much pleasure our experience can bring them....and we can't afford the divorce to teach them. Very sad for all parties.

Have you noticed they like teasing the old men? I hate to whine, so I won't!:HB

I have had both several times. Let me put it this way...

Where Artemis will curl your toes, Fay will have you seeing fireworks..

In other words, both wines are amazing, but the Fay is beyond amazing!!

Artemis is a blend of different cabernets, some of which is made from outsourced grapes. Fay is made from grapes that are 100% grown in their Fay vineyard. This is reflected in the price. Where a good price for Artemis is around $40.00, a Fay is around $100.00.

I know what you are thinking.. Is it worth the extra $60.00?

IMHO, YES, YES, YES! from the balance to the complexity to the concentration of flavors to the incredible finish, this wine is worth the extra money!

I am not talking about drinking this every day. Lord knows that I do not have that kind of money, but you owe it to yourself to be treated to something truly grand!

I know what you are thinking.. Is it worth the extra $60.00?

!

Exactly what I was thinking when I asked. I enjoy SLWC very much - but the price is too salty for me for the Artemis to have it with any regularity. It would have to be some seriously special occasion to buy the Fay.

I have a Dominus stashed away downstairs... that's the last wine that had me seeing fireworks. Won't open that one for a while though.

Latest posts

Back