This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went from hair down to mid back to this yesterday, here the pic as promised, sorry its not a great pic LOL!

newme.jpg

went from hair down to mid back to this yesterday, here the pic as promised, sorry its not a great pic LOL!

Oh Nikki you look good. I think we are more critical of ourselves that other people are. I like the hair, it frames your face and your smile seems to be more promient.

Tell hubby he needs to get you a camera for Christmas or a holiday or birthday that is sooner.

Tell hubby he needs to get you a camera for Christmas or a holiday or birthday that is sooner.

LMAO!!thats the sad thing ...he has a Nikkon D60 (i think thats the number) and ive got a wee bit smaller nikkon....i just use my camra phone more often cuz its always there LMAO!!!!

thanks for the kind coments yall!!

Figure I'll get in on the picture fun here.

This is me and my wife, Rayna.

5740_1194957029431_1093600328_30603866_7068321_n.jpg

--Joe

Hi WaWa,

Nice to meet you, looks like you were having some great fun.

Thanks, it was a xmas dinner, drank lots of fizzy red italian wine!

WaWa, Hi nice picture. Not at all what I was expecting. Having trouble getting past the picture with the black eye you had posted before LOL! Its great to put a picture with a name!:pic

Latest posts

Back