Latest Hobby

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick00

Junior
Reaction score
Hello! I've been browsing these forums for a number of weeks and decided to join. I've recently picked up a cheap wine equipment package and a California Chardonnay kit which I'm almost 2 weeks in too. There's alot of great information on this forum and for a beginner has already answered many of my questions!

-Vancouver Island - Canada

weclome, i am very new as well and i agree there is a lot of help here. for witch i am very glade. :b

Absolutely! I'm new here as well, and I have to say that the people on this forum have a wealth of knowledge to offer us beginners, and have certainly been a big help to me over the last few weeks.
Thanks Guys....and welcome Maverick00!

Welcome to the forum. Glad we have been a help. Hope we can continue to be.

Maverick00 said:
Hello! I've been browsing these forums for a number of weeks and decided to join. I've recently picked up a cheap wine equipment package and a California Chardonnay kit which I'm almost 2 weeks in too. There's alot of great information on this forum and for a beginner has already answered many of my questions!

-Vancouver Island - Canada

Hello Maverick00. I just joined this forum as well. Where on Vancouver Island are you located. I am in Tofino.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm in the capital city :D

I'm getting excited, just bought a new Gewürztraminer kit I'm going to start next week. See you on the main board !

Latest posts

Back