Greetings from Western NY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarpeDuctum

Junior
Reaction score
Hello, my name is David.
[ HELLO DAVID ]

And I'm addicted to making wine
[ APPLAUSE ]

I live on the border of NY and Ontario, north of Lewiston. I look across the river and see Niagara-On-The-Lake.

Besides making and drinking wine, I'm very interested in all aspects of winery operations (growing, chemistry, economics, ...)

I stumbled upon this site about 6 months ago and finally decided to come out of the cellar and introduce myself. I'd really enjoy hearing from you and especially from anyone in the region.

Cheers,

David.

Secondaries: Cabernet,
Skeeter Pee

Primary: Lodi Old Vine Zin in the next day or so. Slurry will feed my next batch of SP.

Welcome David!

Glad you came out to us. LOL. I am northeast of you in the northeast corner of NY. Lots of others just to your south and a bit east.

Welcome to the forum David. You will find there is plenty of information here and lots of friendly people to guide you in your wine making.

Welcome, you are living in good wine country there. I visited the some of the wineries between Niagara falls and Niagara on the lake in Ontario last year and was very impressed.

Back