Hello from Tipton,MO

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmeyer44

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
Long time beer brewer, new to winemaking!!!
looking forward to making some new friends

Welcome to the forum. You can make lots of friends here.

All right! Another MO winemaker. At this rate, we'll catch up with the PA snobs in .... only 10 more years! :)
Welcome

New here also. Been making wine for about 8 years only about 1 or 2 kits a year. This past winter I made three, A merlot ,pinor noir and a reisling. I used to follow the directions line by line. After reading this forum and other post I have started to experiment with making the kits. Tried bulk ageing the merlot and its going to work out well. The pinor noir was aged a little more than the directions called for. bottleing the reisling this weekend. Had to make another wine rack to store all my bottles. Good problem to have. Bakervinyard

Welcome to a great forum. Read and learn and enjoy!

thanks for the warm welcomes!!!
From where I've looked already, this is a pretty neat bunch of folks...no "wine snobs" here...
skeeter pee, skittles and whole fruit wine...we all fit in here!

All right! Another MO winemaker. At this rate, we'll catch up with the PA snobs in .... only 10 more years! :)
Welcome

welcome aboard....with all the pa'er, and not missourians, it sure would be nice to get some more michiganders here, especially from s.e. michigan....lol...feeling a little lonely over here...:)

Michigan? Where's that? Is that a Chicago suburb? ;-)

Michigan? Where's that? Is that a Chicago suburb? ;-)

roflmao....i see we get a lot of respect over here.....lol....but then again, traverse city, mi, is another great wine producing area....too bad it's like 4 hours away from where i am.....but then there is always fall, with the changing of the colors....hopefully i'll go back again this year....:h

Latest posts

Back