What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@geek

This is a "smoking" good deal for sure! :)

https://www.costco.com/.product.100310216.html?&EMID=B2C_2017_0626_HotBuys

imageService

LOL, that sounds familiar!

I have a Propane grill with searing station but alas no "built in sauce rack"....

22" Weber Kettle charcoal grill.

24" Pit Boss Kamado from Costco

and a ~15 YO Brinkman "Pitmaster Deluxe" offset BBQ that looks like this one

DSC_0350%2Bresized.jpg

Mike, How many OCD's (outdoor cooking devices) :h do you own? I've got 5 now and anytime the wife and I are shopping and I see another one she grabs me by the arm and drags me away.
Mike

Last edited:
I don't think our Costco has them either. Could be an online only thing. There is a FB page for this type of grill. Lots of people not having any problems, some having problems with them holding accurate temps (they have big temp swings from too low to too high) and some are reporting the powder coating is flaking off after only a couple of smokes. People seem to love the food coming off of them though. !

I don't think our Costco has them either. Could be an online only thing. There is a FB page for this type of grill. Lots of people not having any problems, some having problems with them holding accurate temps (they have big temp swings from too low to too high) and some are reporting the powder coating is flaking off after only a couple of smokes. People seem to love the food coming off of them though. !

I'm going to check it out, as it stands right now, the Pit Boss wood pellet grill shipped for $450.00 versus the Pit Boss Kamado ceramic charcoal grill for $500.00 and I have to go and pick it up at Costco (I wish I had a pickup truck...:( )

A little bit of heaven tonight........

Mrs IB brought back Potato Ball's from Porto's Bakery and Cafe in Burbank, CA today! :db

If your ever in the Burbank or Hollywood area hit this place up. The line out the door all day should tell you something!

Mashed potato, ground meat, spices, red and green peppers...... :hug

IMG_2321.JPG

portos_bakery_potato_ball_flickr.0.jpg

portos_counter.jpg

burbank-portos-07.jpg

Latest posts

Back