MLF ordering

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuz

Reaction score
So I read a post on MLF. I am ordering VP41 and Acti-ml. The instructions I am seeing online say 1g of VP41 to 20 g of Acto-ML in 250ml of distilled H2O should be added to 66 gallons of wine. So 2.5g of VP41 to 50g of acti-Ml treats 66 gallons of wine. So if I buy eleven 6 gallon buckets, I should split that solution 11 times. Just want to make sure I order correctly. How much opt-malo should I order. Also, How much goferm and fermaidK do I need per 6 gallons.

So I read a post on MLF. I am ordering VP41 and Acti-ml. The instructions I am seeing online say 1g of VP41 to 20 g of Acto-ML in 250ml of distilled H2O should be added to 66 gallons of wine. So 2.5g of VP41 to 50g of acti-Ml treats 66 gallons of wine. So if I buy eleven 6 gallon buckets, I should split that solution 11 times. Just want to make sure I order correctly. How much opt-malo should I order. Also, How much goferm and fermaidK do I need per 6 gallons.

I stole this from Norcal but you can use it to adjust your fermaid k and goferm. I just adjust using hos formula to the amount im using. I bought a batch of mlf good for 66 gallons and i am splitting between 2 12.5 gallon batches.

IMG_3978.PNG

WOW-way too much information. I was hoping for "Yes 2.5g of VP41 to 50g of acti-Ml treats 66 gallons of wine." And if Opti Malo is needed.

Latest posts

Back