Mosti Mondiale Vinifera Noble

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
I was just reading the directions and it says to add the yeast nutrient packet. Uh...it didn't come with a yeast nutrient packet! I have my own yeast nutrient. How much should I add?

Hi Joan,

Happy Thursday! I asked George about this with the MM VN Pinot I'm doing. My kit did not have it either. He saidif the kit did not include it, not to worry. Evidently, MM is/was worried about incomplete fermentation and is doing this as a precaution.Some kits (like mine and yours) had the instruction change but not the ingredient change. With the kit I have, if anything, it was a rather active fermentation and had no problem getting dry. Hope this helps. Jeff

My Vinifera Noble doesn't have any either even though the instructions do say to add it. It came with Lalvin 1118 yeast and I know that stuff ferments very well so I'm not concerned.

Thanks Jeff and Jackie!!

My SG dropped quickly and it's still working away in the secondary so I'm not concerned. Thanks for the info. It's appreciated!!

Thanks Jeff!!! I remember reading that but it was long before I ordered a VN kit so I'd forgotten. Thanks for the reminder! I need all the help I can get!
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back