Its Hot in Here......

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xiphidius

Junior
Reaction score
Hi,
I have to confess I am a total vine growing virgin when it come to all of this...and I have just purchased my first Grapevine in an endevour to make a go of this, all be it under glass in the UK, well Northern Ireland to be exact...I have been reading and watching videos a lot on growing, training and pruning vines and its all a lot to take in in one gulp...so hopefully the guys on here not only drink the fine stuff but grow their own grapes as well of whom I expect to ask many questions as I travel along this wire.....In which section would it be best for a mini grower to start seeking some knowledge...
Thanks for the welcoming message and I look forward to conversing with many of you in the passage of time
Regards
C

Welcome. It will be interesting to get your experience. The is another member in Britain with a grape that came with their greenhouse.

Pick the forum of your question.

I see you posted already on grape growing. Sounds like the right spot for now until you get some fruit. Enjoy!

Holy **** you might be the first ive ever heard of growing grapes in Ireland, I am very interested in how you get on, Donegal man myself probably not far from you no matter what part of the north ur in. welcome to the forum and hope to gain knowledge from you in the future.

Latest posts

Back