Once Again, the Brown Shorts appear

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobe05

Reaction score
20070921_151522_thumbnail.jpg

It was a very pleasant surprise from the north:

20070921_151747_100_2648_resize.JPG

Not only was there some very good looking wines, but a huge extra surprise of home made jams, Garden Strawberry and Wild Grape.

I know I have to wait for a little while to open the wine due to shipping shock ad possibly it may need to age a week or two, so it was great to be able to try the jelly before the wine. I'll post some pics tomorrow when I have some on toast in the morning.......... YUMMMMMmmmm..............

Folks..... Let me tell ya... We always hear JW talk about his lacking in the label department but you should see these labels. They are beautiful, pictures don't do them justice, they are great labels:

20070921_152411_100_2655_resize.JPG

Oh yea.......... JW read my mind....... I was really wanting to try the chokecherry wine that he and NW always talk about..... All the wines look really good and have great color...........My mouth is watering......

This was a great package and I can't wait to open them up and dig in!

I really appreciate the kindness JW, you truly out did yourself, and I thank you, very very much. I'll get some more out to you soon...... Real soon.

Edited by: jobe05

Mine really doesn't either...............

But it was such a nice package, a picture of the actual driver wouldn't have done it the justice that it deserves.

Edited by: jobe05

Me neither and by the way, If she did deliver, George would be rich.

Well Jobe, I will comment on JW's wine and such. They all look great and I bet taste just as good! There, I didn't just look at that pretty driver and drool! Actually all my drivers look that good on their worst days, especially the 65 year old grey haired scruffy old DHL driver.
smiley24.gif

Hope you find something among those grand experiments that is pallatable....if not, and thats the driver, please do send them back
smiley36.gif

I just had a couple of peices of Toast with the wild grape Jelly on it and folks, no kidding...... THIS IS THE BEST STUFF I EVER HAD! That includes what I use to make! I like Grape (as in te purple stuff) Jelly and usually just get that at the store, JW's has that stuff beat hands down!

Great Job JW
smiley32.gif

If this is an example of what the wine is going to be like, I'm really not going to be able to wait............... sigh..................

Latest posts

Back