Making wine in one week?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One week wine - my guess is that humans can acquire a taste for just about anything if they drink it enough and it doesn't kill them! I mean, the romans aged white wine in clay pots until it oxidized to a deep brown color, and then considered it fine wine, even wrote books about it. Having tasted oxidized wine I don't know how they could possibly love it, but you know if you keep telling yourself it's great it eventually is right?

You could take a big Ol' Swig.... but you know what happens when you drink too much yeast right? Backdoor Trots A La Mode :D

I know it is not possible when you see this as a title until and unless you come to know that it is possible. Like, some people dont prefer homemade wine as it is not that safe but, it is not like that. The method shows that the wine cane be made within 7 days and not more. All it needs to require is proper alcohol content (i.e. ethanol).

I would like to know is there any recipe for making fast wine in the time span of 7 days?? and if yes then what are the steps for it.

There are many products out there, like http://e-z-caps.com/ & they say you can make alcohol in three days. I admit to having used their product. I make a killer quick and carbonated bluepom 'wine'. Comes in handy for my son's young and tasteless crowd...but I am working on them!!

I particularly laughed at a pruno making escapade gone horribly wrong when prison inmates used raw potatoes which it turned out were contaminated with botulism. They all ended up in the hospital.

I take it back, you can make wine in 7 days, it all depends on your definition of wine...

I know that in some countries (Germany and Austria, for example) they do consume wine that is still fermenting. Called either Federweiss or Sturm, this is a semi-sweet, very yeasty, low-alcohol wine where the yeast is not quite finished fermenting (sturm meaning "storm" in english is meant to describe the bubbling action of the yeast).

I have had the chance to try some and must say it is rather good as a stand alone beverage (much like a hard cider). By the tecnical definition, I guess you should consider it wine since it is a fermented fruit product. Total time to create a batch of this is 5 to 6 days.

When my Husband and I were in Austria on Embassy Duty we used to get sturm it was really good. We also got something called Most (sp) it was also good. Not really sure where it came from in the process though. I can tell you they both would sneak up on you if you weren't careful. Thank God the Hurrigers were right around the corner from where we lived.

When my Husband and I were in Austria on Embassy Duty we used to get sturm it was really good. We also got something called Most (sp) it was also good. Not really sure where it came from in the process though. I can tell you they both would sneak up on you if you weren't careful. Thank God the Hurrigers were right around the corner from where we lived.

Yes, but sturm is not nearly as bad as still wine!

It comes in that part of the process where you are anywhere from 1 to 6% residual sugar. Just scoop it out of the primary and have at it.

im making wine like this, using grapefruit juice , 4 cartons, sugar and yeast and after a week the wine does get me drunk but its not finished yet look up my thread int he beginners wine forum " making wine the easy way "
you can still taste the sugars infused with the alcohol so i know this isnt as strong as it can get yet but its still nice to drink and get you tipsy on a glasss lol

Making wine for just one week I think it content for many definition, it also the process of winemaking begins with the grapes. Make The winemaking process described above can be done by anyone who has the garage space and a couple thousand dollars worth of winemaking equipment. Even high-quality plastic buckets may be used for the fermentation stages.

Latest posts

Back