Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Mountains

Reaction score
Here is my Mutt! 1/2 Rott, 1/2 Husky. Blue eyes!
Thor2-1.jpg

Here are my 2 cats, the black one loves the dog and lays all over him!
Cats.jpg

ThorandToby.jpg

Just one pet...

We got Buddy right after our honeymoon last year.

Here's a pic of him in jail (pic on the shelter website):
picture.php

He looked much happier when we got him home:
picture.php

Now he just thinks he owns the place:
picture.php

Now this is a great thread! Tooth, what kind of dog is that. Dont all animals own the place??????

I HAVE to get in on this one!!

These are the cats that allow me to live with them. If I ate mice, shrews and songbirds, I would not have to buy meat during the summer.

This is Curly Q, Skittles, and Bernice.

Great looking animals Wolf, are those dogs, or barking cats! LOL:D

Troy

Troys Cats.jpg

Last edited:
LOL..kinda funny Troy. The smallest dog (5lbs.) is like your cats. She will go up against the biggest dogs if there is food around and she wants to eat. Hey do my dogs count as more ladies on this site?

I thnk they should Dan! They are after all on the site now! My cats are all females, though they don't act much like ladies. I often refer to them as my girls or the girls. Strangers must think I am a single parent with three girls, which, for all practical purposes, I am. I was glad I started that thread about the ladies. It's really neat to see how many ladies we can count amongst our fellow wine/beer makers.

Wades dog cracks me up. I have seen some flat out evil dogs that hate everything and everyone, but they sure like the cats they live with. Go figure.

This is Nikki, a white German Shepherd. We rescued her at 6mos.

She's around 2yo in this pic.

NVE00028.jpg

Dan, is it safe to have those and my cats in the same thread?LOL. We could have a battle on our hands!

DY, take it off the leash, then it could bark and bite! YEAH! I have a feeling that "guard" dog would tell me where the jewelry is hidden for a good belly rub and a ride in that stang!!

Not to hijack this thread but I forgot you were doing the potato anise, how is it coming along?

Dan-faster than an overweight shrimp eating, Moose chasing cat?

LOL

Last edited:
LoL... She has power licks that'll smother you I tells ya!!!

Anise wine gets racked this weekend. So far so good :) Trying to be patient with it is hard lol.

Back to the main topic - My wife would bite ya if you took the stang lol

Hey we have a Sadie also.
1134297648_4278dbc20f.jpg

As a pup in Christmas clothes, And out for a ride in the boat.
1527909938_326f19b35d.jpg

Latest posts

Back