Wine Club Recommendations

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and upgraded. They say this option has to be executed before August 25th, but that is probably just so you don't pay any added shipping. (it's shipped as a part of fall fulfillment)

I went a head and grabbed two. If it's not great, I can always open the second bottle when my buddy comes by to spend a Sunday watching sports and stuff. We usually drink at least two bottles throughout the full day. It can be the second bottle opened. :h

One of my favorite wine clubs out of WA State. EFESTE I get a case a year from these guys. Nice family run winery with with deep roots in Italy and Red Mountain to boot!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtVJNyYMc5I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtVJNyYMc5I[/ame]

My latest Columbia Crest shipment is being processed. A little disappointed that one of my two bottles is a Chardonnay though.

For all you folks in PA, I just got an email from CC that they can now ship to you.

My latest Columbia Crest shipment is being processed. A little disappointed that one of my two bottles is a Chardonnay though.

For all you folks in PA, I just got an email from CC that they can now ship to you.

OMG! Are you an ABC guy?!?!?! I'm kidding!

I just got an email saying I have six bottles coming. Looks like two 2014 chardonnay, two 2014 spiced cabs, and two 2015 Riesling.

My work over the last couple of months has been tough as we just released a major project that has been in the works for over a year. Can't recall if I ordered something that was delayed due to Connecticut laws or this is my next club delivery.

I think I'm losing it. I will have to go back and read the emails and check my charges. :( I'm feeling way overworked right now. :(

OMG! Are you an ABC guy?!?!?! I'm kidding!

I just got an email saying I have six bottles coming. Looks like two 2014 chardonnay, two 2014 spiced cabs, and two 2015 Riesling.

My work over the last couple of months has been tough as we just released a major project that has been in the works for over a year. Can't recall if I ordered something that was delayed due to Connecticut laws or this is my next club delivery.

I think I'm losing it. I will have to go back and read the emails and check my charges. :( I'm feeling way overworked right now. :(

The Chard and Cab are your club delivery (at least that's what I got). The Riesling was an upgrade that offered.

I had to email them today. Supposed to ship out on Monday 9/19 but it will be in the lower 80's in Boise and Salt lake next week. They are going to hold my shipment until I tell them its safe to ship. Probably early October.

Wasn't enthralled with the upgrades for this coming shipment. It's been a while since I got the email, but it was H3, as I recall.

Wasn't enthralled with the upgrades for this coming shipment. It's been a while since I got the email, but it was H3, as I recall.

Yep. I've been usually upgrading, but I just deleted that email this time. It just didn't look like anything worth doing.

Reviving a dead thread to ask, what other WA wine clubs do you recommend? I'm interested in moderate priced reds...

The first post talked about 100-200 every three months. Sounds good to me. I don't spend 100 per bottle; can't afford that!

Columbia Crest is a good start. 2 wines each quarter that are in the $30 range depending the wine. If you want smaller boutique wines that are more hand made than Columbia Crest I really like Saviah Cellars high quality, reasonably priced, and constantly great wine year after year. They have a 4, 6 or 12 wine club (Fall and Spring) IIRC that is either all red or combination of red and white.

Back