Lurker coming out

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kheld01

Junior
Reaction score
Hey WMTers!

I've been reading the site for a while now and figured I'd finally join and say hello.

I've been making wine kits casually for a few years and recently moved to California's central valley, close-ish to Paso. Living in this area has completely reinvigorated my interest in wine and wine making and I would love to start making wine from grapes and maybe someday grow my own.

From what I've read so far, this is definitely the place to talk wine and maybe get some answers to my lingering questions.

Welcome to the forum.
Lucky you! I would love to be able to live near Paso and still make a living.

Well before you get too jealous, I should clarify that I live 20 miles south of Fresno in a not-so-magestic part of the valley. Paso is about 90 minutes west, which is probably a good thing because my wallet and liver couldn't stand to be much closer.

Welcome!
Kinda funny, WA state has a city of Pasco right in the middle of wine country too. I would be in big trouble living over there. Im in enough trouble with fruit wines and Skeeter pee. Wife hates wine. :?

Back