Preferred Wine Kit: WineKitz, RJ Spangols, WineXpert

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Given the following wine kits in my area, whcih is the best choice?

• Wine Kitz

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • RJ Spangols

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • WineXpert

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Which ever is priced best (assuming comparison of the same level of kit)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Drez

Reaction score
I have have easy access to the above three wine kits near my home, so far I've tried two of them. I expect all the major companies do a reasonably good job but are there pros and cons to each? Does one have an edge, niche, etc. What are your experiences or should I let the almighty dollar decide?
Thanks

I have never tried any wine by Winekitz and dont like many at all of the W.E. so my choice was clear.

You should have access to Vineco, somewhere in Ottawa. Vineco is my preferred partly due to price. Haven't made any Wine Kitz wine in a long time, although that's where I started. You should also look for Cellar Craft.

BTW, you're the second mis-spelling of Spagnols as Spangols that I've seen today.

Steve

Oops, I hope Mr. Spagnols takes no offense. I'm sure it won't be the last time. Probably one of those things we spell as we've invented the pronunciation in our minds, never having hear it spoken aloud.

There is access to cellar craft near me although its a little farther than the others. I certainly would make the trip if its a better value/quality?

Vineco I just found a retailer for not too far away (surprising how many wine/brew shops I have in the area). I was not aware of them. Perhaps I'll try that out next. I like the idea of being locally minded, globally conscious at time.

I just tried my first Wine kitz kit Chardonnay Chenin from B.C. so far we really like it and I'm sure it will get better with age . Definitely would do another kit from them .

Latest posts

Back