Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know next time you are in town - we can meet up for a glass of red.

Thanks Jim. This was a short trip of 1 day, Sunday to Monday. Although I should've pinged you because I landed in DCA yesterday around noon and had the rest of the day free, so I decided to call my wife's cousin and visit them in MD.

Flying back home just now, love this JetBlue free wifi.. [emoji4]

Very nice day, though the wind has whipped up occasionally, bringing Spring like warmth in February. Making some beer, smoking some ribs. No coat just a sweatshirt. My daughter is in shorts, though she's running about with the neighbor girl expending energy, so I let her slide. Outdoors registering at 67.0*F, expected to be higher tomorrow. So much for cold crashing some beer carboys in the garage.

2-18-17_fun.jpg

Any guesses?

Wow, Bill, that is cool. I am struggling for a guess. My best guess is that the picture should be rotated 90 deg. counterclockwise. Then it is a picture of window blinds, with smoke or steam rising from some black magic alcohol preparation that you are performing!

Wow, Bill, that is cool. I am struggling for a guess. My best guess is that the picture should be rotated 90 deg. counterclockwise. Then it is a picture of window blinds, with smoke or steam rising from some black magic alcohol preparation that you are performing!

:try

Winner! That's it exactly!

[Mist from our bedroom humidifier. Was really interesting, in motion, with the light rays playing on the mist. BTW, my first hint was going to be... rotate the image 90 degrees counter clockwise.]

:try

Last edited:
I hope you carry a wooden stick or something just in case of an undesirable encounter with a bear, bob cat or who knows....:ft

I hope you carry a wooden stick or something just in case of an undesirable encounter with a bear, bob cat or who knows....:ft

Don't you remember my "incident" in New Haven; my "15 minutes" of fame?

BTW, rattle snakes have been a bigger issue on our hikes than any bear encounters.

IMAG0169.jpg

Last edited:
Back