Hi from Ohio!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cakristan

Junior
Reaction score
My husband & I just started our first batch of wine on the 9th of December (early Christmas gift!). I stumbled upon this site when googling some questions and wanted to join and say hello!

We're starting out with a few purchased juice kits to get the hang of the process, but I'm eager to get a few batches down to try some homemade recipes! Look forward to learning from you all!

Kristan

Welcome

Welcome to WMT.
I live in Parkersburg, West Virginia, and if I can be of any assistance please let me know. Good luck with your juice kits.

Hi!

Kristan,
My husband and I started on our first wine December 13th with our early Christmas too. We are just a few days behind you. So much fun!

Hi Kristan, welcome to the forum. As Shoebiedoo noted there are a lot of us in Ohio. Where are you located. I am in the Columbus area (Powell, OH). It is a great and very rewarding hobby.:dg

From the Port Clinton area, Rocky! I can see getting very addicted. Going to the home brew store tomorrow and afraid I may come home with another kit so I can start my next batch :h

From the Port Clinton area, Rocky! I can see getting very addicted. Going to the home brew store tomorrow and afraid I may come home with another kit so I can start my next batch :h
Welcome! this is a good time to hit the sales on the net too! Don't get to far ahead of yourself. You can find good deals on all the equipment needed also. Would hate to have a bunch of kits without the necessities! Cleaning supplies, sanitizer, a couple hydrometers, theremomter don't rush to buy at your lhbs just do a search for wine supplies on the net I find my lhbs is more expensive it's a convenience thing it's nice being there for last minute needed items but I do very little shopping there and remember the three p's patience patience patience! Oh and btw carboys multiply! I'm to the point now if I don't have something fermenting I go threw withdraw lol:b:pty

Latest posts

Back