Hello from Western Mass

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumpinfrog

Junior
Reaction score
Hi I have been making wine for about 10 years. I have just been nominated as the regional vice president for the American Wine Society. My goal is to create new chapters in Massachusetts. If anyone is looking for a wine group that either likes to taste wine or makes wine I would love to hear from you.:b

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully there are a few on here from your area.

thanks

I am so happy I found this site to share ideas and problem solving. I just got a notice from the Indy wine competition for anyone that is interested. I have entered this contest over the years. The deadline is July 15th. Their info can be found at www.indyinternational.org

I look forward to speaking with all of you.

Peggy

Welcome Peggy! It's great to see another Massachusetts winemaker here! I'm go out your way every so often, my parents live not too far from you.

Everyone around here has been pretty wonderful, there are people with all different skill levels here, so it's a great place to bounce ideas around.

Sarah

Peggy Welcome aboard! It's great to see some representation from AWS, I'm sure you could be a real asset here and we look forward to hearing more from you. Feel free to post any competions you hear about.

Winemaker Magazine conference next week

Hi All is anyone else attending the Winemaker Magazine conference next week in New York?

Latest posts

Back