Vineco Kenridge Showcase Line

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Kenridge Showcase line is available in the US or just CA. I see they have a 16L New Zealand Sauv Blanc in the line. Love to have an alternate sourced premium NZ Sauv Blanc to the WE Eclipse line

KRS%20Box_Red.jpg

Not sure about the Kenridge, but there is an En Primeur SB. It's listed as Australian, not NZ though.

:mny Price: $216.80 Buy 2 for $195.12 each and save 10% :mny

From what I understand Kraus is the sole source for this line in the US. Nothing like having a monopoly on something.......

From what I understand Kraus is the sole source for this line in the US. Nothing like having a monopoly on something.......

Have you checked other vendors from this page:

http://www.vinecowine.com/find-a-retailer?country=United States

For example, I called a local retailer in CT (about 30 miles from me) and they carry this line of wine kits, I asked specifically about KenRidge and they quoted me $150

Also, their whites seem to also be 16L of juice, wondering what is the difference between KenRidge and Cellar Craft, both from Vineco.

For example, I called a local retailer in CT (about 30 miles from me) and they carry this line of wine kits, I asked specifically about KenRidge and they quoted me $150

Also, their whites seem to also be 16L of juice, wondering what is the difference between KenRidge and Cellar Craft, both from Vineco.

Is this from the LHBS in Monroe, CT? I sure wish they'd open a store here in Wellsboro, PA. :db I miss doing business with Tess and her husband. :(

I spoke to a VERY reliable source today who said that line is sole sourced from Kraus in the US. I think your guy was mistaken on which Vineco line he gave you a quote on.

I spoke to a VERY reliable source today who said that line is sole sourced from Kraus in the US. I think your guy was mistaken on which Vineco line he gave you a quote on.

Well, I guess anything is possible but their webpage shows that they carry this line and the guy I spoke to on the phone a few minutes ago seemed to know well, I asked him about the CC Showcase as well and he seemed to know what he was talking about.

http://www.bwmwct.com/products/wine/

It would be great if they did but CT is a weee bit far from me and I bet they don't offer "flat rate" shipping either!

Note that there are TWO KenRidge lines...KenRidge Classic and KenRidge Showcase. Make sure that the answer was about the right line.

Originally you asked about an "alternate sourced" kit. Since Vineco and Winexpert are both owned by Global Vintners, it is possible that the source is the same.

Steve

€130 ($135) on this side of the pond and worth it.

I just racked off the fines last night from an Eclipse NZ Sauv Blanc so I am good for awhile but I am always on the lookout for another source for NZ Sauv Blanc as that is some special juice.

Mike, why don't you drop them an email and check, you never know...

I think I am going to check and buy a bottle at the liquor store (if I can find it) of Sauv Blanc for that specific region.
I like my whites a bit off dry, but it may be interesting to taste this varietal, which btw I don't have any experience with.
If you say NZ Sauv Blanc is good, I got to believe it....::

I think I am going to check and buy a bottle at the liquor store (if I can find it) of Sauv Blanc for that specific region.
I like my whites a bit off dry, but it may be interesting to taste this varietal, which btw I don't have any experience with.
If you say NZ Sauv Blanc is good, I got to believe it....::

You may find the SB a little dry and crisp, but give it a shot.

Latest posts

Back