This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure enough good to meet ya Out and that pretty lady on your side!:D

Troy
:b

Hello from Tennessee

I just wanted to say hello and that I look forward to gaining some great information from you girls and guys. Thanks in advance and here's a pic of me.

Tim.jpg

Hello Tim, great to have you here..

have you made wine before?

Allie

I just wanted to say hello and that I look forward to gaining some great information from you girls and guys. Thanks in advance and here's a pic of me.

That's not a Mich Ultra Slim Can...is it?

It's OK...I work for an AB/Inbev distributor.

Lance Armstrong is sponsoring Mich Ultra next year...yanno.

Peace,
Bob

Welcome Tim(Rogers)! We like to ferment wine and brew beer here so feel free to ask about either.

Thanks for the welcome guys!! I've got a gallon of blueberry melomel, a gallon of pineapple, a gallon of concord, a gallon of muscadine and three gallons of apple fermenting now. I plan on starting a five gallon batch of blueberry fermenting next week. Would love to get into brewing beer, but not yet. I'll prob drive you girls and guys nuts with questions as i go. Oh yea, the beer was a busch light, hard times call for hard beer. I wish it were a Sam AD. The pic was taken after three hours of sleep and nine hours of smoking 100 pounds of pork. Any beer was good at the time. Thanks again and I look forward to sharing with you all.

You smoked 100 lbs. Man you must have had quite a buzz, and the munchies! :)

Good to meet ya Bryan, hope you enjoy the forumn and learn lots!!!!

Troy

Great to see this thread is still generating photos. Where did you stay in Vegas, Bryan?

Allie

hehehehe,

icecream really is the best... when it's dribbling down the back of your arm!

Allie

yes they love ice cream... every friday after preschool they get ice cream

Oh Boy

Heres a couple. Should've seen me ride theHarley straight into the woods.:d Not through the woods!! Didn't work out to well, cept i did pick it up myself.

I always figured being from Milwaukee meant i could drink a bunch of beer, eat a few brats, and jump on a sportster, nuh uh.
:tz:db

Troy

Latest posts

Back