Am I It?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxRedhead

Junior
Reaction score
I make both beer and wine, though the wine is my first love. Is there anyone else here that does both?

From time to time I make beer, and there are several other here that make beer also.

Chris

I make beer also with wine and since 2003 I have made 28 5 gal batches!

masta said:
I make beer also with wine and since 2003 I have made 28 5 gal batches!

Excellent!!! I am obviously in good company. I've 5 gallons of nut brown ale that I bottled almost a week ago, and 5 gallons of a chocolate stout that is still in the primary. Next on the list is a cinnamon red ale.

geocorn said:
In case you did not notice, we now carry beer supplies!

I saw that and am very excited about that! I'm going to have to stop in while I'm on vacation and see what all you have.

Yea! Now I can use my winnings! I need some advice from the beer bottlers. George has 2 different cappers and I'd like to know if anyone has any advice on which one I should choose. I'm going to start with using returnable beer bottles for some wine but tonight Bert decided to bring up making beer, too. He said there's a no boil kit. He's got me starting to think about it. Not that we don't already have enough going on around here! So please, and advice would be welcome.

I use a bench capper and not the hand type and it works well. The one George sells I believe is excellent and I have read that many brewers like it very much.

It is the samecomparison as with wine bottle corkers, the hand models work fine but a floor corker makes the task so much easier!

Latest posts

Back