Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The option with the Castle is very gloomy. In my opinion, the best version of the label number two. Perhaps there is no need to emphasize color on the year of the harvest (especially adding a new color).

My 2016 WE Lodi Cab and Stag's Leap Merlot labels

GEtgT1Q.png

GEtgGe6.png

This is a family Logo I am working on and would like to hear feed back on. I know it not simple and uses to many colors but I like the way it works with the name I have chosen. The image makes since with my view of wine making and life.

I put nature in color to denote its important while the house is in grayscale to show how its temporary in the grand scheme of things. Please tell me what you think.

Thanks for your replies and have a great day.

Hallie

Winery 2.0.jpg

This is a family Logo I am working on and would like to hear feed back on. I know it not simple and uses to many colors but I like the way it works with the name I have chosen. The image makes since with my view of wine making and life.

I put nature in color to denote its important while the house is in grayscale to show how its temporary in the grand scheme of things. Please tell me what you think.

Thanks for your replies and have a great day.

Hallie
I think it looks great. I don't have an artistic bone in my body, so I don't have any feedback to offer.

Finally found it.

Here is the label and company logo that I have decided on using going forward in our business. I could use any and all feedback. Thanks Hallie

Logo 1.jpg

How's the wineDavid?

Well, I normally probably wouldn't have made a Merlot unless it was for blending purposes as I tend to like wines with more punch.

That said, the Stag's Leap Merlot had such wonderful reviews here that I went a head and made it. I must say, I'm extremely happy with it. It's only a year old and my buddy said he thinks its ready to drink now. hah.

It's not very rough at all. Actually quite smooth, but I'm very happy with the flavor and the strength of that flavor. This is going to be (is already) a fantastic wine.

Latest posts

Back