Hello from Tennessee!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockets160

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all,
About a month and a half ago, I visited a winery (Williamsburg, VA) for a tour while on a vacation. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience...and the wine. I said to my wife " I wonder if there is such a thing as a wine making kit- like the beer ones". She wasn't sure so we "Googled" and got our answer. I decided then and there I wanted to try making wine. Since that day, I purchased a one gallon kit and am waiting to bottle in about a week. I have spent many hours looking on the site, researching, and watching wine making videos on you tube.
I currently live in the Clarksville, Tennessee area which is about an hour North of Nashville on the Kentucky/Tennessee border. My wife and I have four dogs- three Italian Greyhounds and a Black Lab.
I look orward to conversing with you on the forums.

Welcome to the group! As questions when you need to. This has been the most helpful and friendliest group of people! I'm a newbie myself and they've been so helpful! I'm from way down south in South Carolina on the coast. Again welcome to the group!

If you like to cook or otherwise create things, you will enjoy making wine. There are frustrating parts of it but it sure is rewarding to make a good wine and after a while, all of you wine will be good.

Latest posts

Back