Greetings from Florida

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Li_V

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a new forum member from southern Florida. My spousal unit has been making wine for years (he's NoonTime here on the forum), but I only just recently got bitten by the winemaking bug. Can't let him have all the fun, now, can I?

I'm going to be scouring the archives for any information I can find on mango wine, since the mangoes are ripening quickly and I've decided that's a good place to start. I look forward to talking with you all!

Welcome to the forum. Lots of people on this forum make fruit wines, so you should be able to glean what you need. If you have any questions, ask away.

Hello and welcome Mrs Noontime! I love the labels your husband posts and we look forward to helping youout and hearing about your ventures.

Welcome aboard Mrs Noontime! Beware that Mango will drop a load of sediment so make much more then you intend on needing to fill the carboy as youll be doing a lot of rackings with all that sediment!!!!!

Hi... I'm also a new forum member from S Florida. Where are you? I'm in Boynton Beach. Been a little wet lately, eh?

Laura

welcome aboard mrs. noontime...a family that brews together stays together....maybe this way if you are both involved, you'll actually get to spend more time with your hubby....lol....:)

Hi... I'm also a new forum member from S Florida. Where are you? I'm in Boynton Beach. Been a little wet lately, eh?

Laura

Laura, we're in Delray... and I'm so ready for the rain to end! At least we haven't had to water our lawn in over a month. Welcome to the forum to you, too!

Wow, we're neighbors! Good to meet you. Are there any LHBS's other than the one at Congress and Lake Worth? They cater primarily to beer brewers.

Thx,
Laura

Laura, not that we've found. They're pretty much it in this half of the state.

Welcome, like Wade said, the Mango wil drop out a ton of sediment, a lot of work but the reward is worth it. I have made five gallons each the last two years. Will be doing another 5 when we get back to Okeechobee. Loren

Laura

Laura, we're in Delray... and I'm so ready for the rain to end! At least we haven't had to water our lawn in over a month. Welcome to the forum to you, too!

Wow, small world. I grew up in Boynton and went to school in Delray. I think my old high school (Atlantic High) is gone now. I miss the beach, but I love the TN rivers a lot more.

Back