Hi all newbie from uk

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonturbo

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everyone new here to the forum and havent even made a batch yet, i have a i gollon plastic fermentor with a rose in at the moment that i bought in a kit, a 7 day kit so i think i have about 2 days left before i degass it. Looking to learn as much as i can about winemaking and hope i can get a lot of friendly advice from the site.

Hi there welcome ... Read up there is a ton more info than I thought possible. have fun

I'm new here too, but still nice to meet you. My first wine was a watermelon wine - turned out very dry and sorta like a rose, the whole process was very intriguing and I've been hooked ever since, anyhow I hope you've enjoyed making your first batch of wine.

Well the rose came out great, got 6 bottles out of it and drank it last night with wife and friends, everyone said it tasted lovely, might have to get another kit lol

Welcome aboard Jon!!!! There is a ton of info here!! I haven't made a batch yet but that will change in 2 days. Give www.skeeterpee.com a look as well. It is a very simple wine to start out with. That is what my first few. At he's is going to be while I wait on my grapes to come in. It is very inexpensive also. I have learned a ton since I joined.

Back