Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FWgrower

Junior
Reaction score
Hola. I am new to this forum and have just waded into making my own wine. A big thanks to Foreman's in Colleyville for getting me up and running. I have a gallon and a half of blackberry wine fermenting in the closet which I hope does not kill me in a year when I have a glass.
Anyhow, I hate to immediately throw a random question out there, but I am trying to find mustang grape vines that I can transplant to my property and I am having real difficulty finding any. Does anyone know where I could find some mustang grape vines?
Thanks! I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Dan

A year I will be on that before a year
smiley36.gif
Good luck

Welcome to our forum. It would greatly help to know where you are to help you better!

Welcome - just got started myself. I also hope your latest concoction doesn't put you under.
Not sure where you could find mustang grape wines, but the folks at The Winemaker's Toy Store in Carrollton have been very helpful and might now. Also, Jack Kemp's webpage (http://winemaking.jackkeller.net) has lots of resources and I think he grows mustang grapes - might also help.

Hi, I'm new & I was looking for recipes for mustang grape wine. I noticed you were looking for mustang grapes. I don't have a vineyard, but we have wild mustang grapes on our property. I just went & picked 3 buckets full today with plenty more very ripe & ready! They grow down the fence lines & straight up our barn :)

Latest posts

Back