"A man not old, but mellow, like good wine"

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serge Laurian

Junior
Reaction score
Hi and it's good to meet you all! Really hope I'll get to know as many of
you and your favourite wines as possible :). I am a passionate music lover and composer, great wine and quality food fiend. I am here to meet anybody and everybody
that sees life in all its beauty and splendor and find out everything there is to know about wine and the art of making it...
"A man not old, but mellow, like good wine"

Serge, You came to the right place for all of your winemaking needs. Welcome to the friendliest forum. I am sure you will get many more welcomes!

Welcome Serge. There are a few members here that fit your description and we all like to share what we know and learn from others.

Welcom aboard Serge. Enjoy the forum and its friendly folk. What wine are you making or thinking of making?
smiley1.gif

Welcome Serge, Do you compose classical music as thats what my wine likes to listen to while aging!

Welcome Serge, You have certainly come to the right place if you want the wisdom of the crowd. They have helped me considerably.

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. It allready looks like a friendly bunch around. So let's get started...

Latest posts

Back