information about chemicals

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScubaDon

Reaction score
I am posting this to help some of the newbies learn what I just found out. I had question about the difference between K-Meta and Na-Meta. I was going to post this questionin this sectionof the forum. When I opened thesection, I started browsing thru the prior post. I found that others had already brought up my issueand I wasable to find the answer that I was looking for without having to wait for others to read and reply and I didn't have to keep checking back to see if someone had posted ananswered.

Before posting a question in the future I will alway check the forum to see if anyone else has already brought this issue up and read the replies.

Thanks forum for helping me with my question. Edited by: ScubaDon

I for one am never offended by repeat questions. It actually steams me when someone replies to someone to just do a search. Many forget that a newbie is not only a newbie to winemaking, but using forums and their search featuresas well. Never feel guilty for asking a question that others might think a no brainer or discussed into the ground. Thats what we are here for and thats one of the key factors that makes this group what it is compared to "the big guys." We are nice and want to help.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Thanks guys,
I had a credit pending at the local beer and wine brewing store. He is about 98% beer and and 2% wine. I wanted to clear out my account before I started buying from George. One of the things I wanted to pick up was K-meta. Well, he doesn't care it. He had Na-meta and told me that they worked the same. I picked up a small bottle of Na-meta and hurried home to see if they were correct. I think, from what I found on the forum that they were.

So whats the diference ir what did you find.? Newbies want to know
smiley38.gif

Back