Evening from Oslo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stian84aa

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This is my first post here so i figured i start with introducing myself.

Im 32 years and live in Oslo, Norway.

I first got into wine making back when i was 18 years old. We needed some fast alchohol back then since we where celebrating our exams in the final year of High School.

Me and my friend bought some crazy kit that promised us wine in 24hrs.. It sounded too good to be true, but we went for it. True enough, 24 hours later we had some rocket fuel with 18% alchohol in it. It tasted like .... , but yeah it served its purpose.

The following years we made a few more kits and we had alot of fun doing it. Sadly i moved at one point and it took me 12 years to get a new place where i have space to continue this little hobby.

Now i do, and that why im here. :) The last months i made a few batches in my new apartment and im planing to make a alot more.

So far i made 23 liters of red wine from a kit, 5l of orange juice wine and 5l of blueberry juice wine.

The redwine is two months old now and is actually quite tasty allready. The smell is not that tasty though.. I hope time will help with this.

The orange juice is in secondary fermentation. This one suprised me by acting like a volcano.. It finished fermentation down to 1.02 in two days.

The blueberry juice i made today so it just started primary fermentation. Excited!

Next week im planing to buy another kit for a 23l batch.

So that being said, sorry in advance for any stupid question ill ask in the future, and thanks for all the information that allready exists here.

Below you can see some picture of my little setup. (sorry about the big pictures..)

vin.jpgvin2.jpgvin3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back