Hi Everyone!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bob and I (Vicki) have been making wine for almost 3 years now. We're presently on our 67th batch of wine. We've made everything from Island Mist to Sparkling Wine, ports, dry sherry and mead, etc. We make spring juices from Chilie and fall juices from California and Italy. We make our kits between the juices and are starting to teach others our wonderful hobby. We started experimenting with fruit wines last year and this year have been expanding on that area. Our wine cellar has over 1000 bottles in it. Sorry, no pictures. Bob started making beer this year and we're enjoying that too. We're presentlydoing research for starting avery small vineyard of Traminette grapes for our own personal use.

I've spent considerable time viewing this forum and have had many questions answered just by reading. I just recently started posting. Thanks to all for your efforts and contributions. You have no idea how many people you have helped. Glad to be a part of this. Thanks to all, Bob and Vicki AKA LindseyGrapes, Salem, OH.

Glad to have you onboard and look forward to your sharing your expertise and experienes with the rest of us

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you onboard....sounds like you have jumped in with both feet to a great hobby.....Enjoy and have fun...
smiley32.gif

LindseyGrapes said:
Bob and I (Vicki) have been making wine for almost 3 years now. We're presently on our 67th batch of wine. We've made everything from Island Mist to Sparkling Wine, ports, dry sherry and mead, etc. We make spring juices from Chilie and fall juices from California and Italy. We make our kits between the juices and are starting to teach others our wonderful hobby. We started experimenting with fruit wines last year and this year have been expanding on that area. Our wine cellar has over 1000 bottles in it. Sorry, no pictures. Bob started making beer this year and we're enjoying that too. We're presentlydoing research for starting avery small vineyard of Traminette grapes for our own personal use.

I've spent considerable time viewing this forum and have had many questions answered just by reading. I just recently started posting. Thanks to all for your efforts and contributions. You have no idea how many people you have helped. Glad to be a part of this. Thanks to all, Bob and Vicki AKA LindseyGrapes, Salem, OH.

Welcome to a "fine" forum.
WOW ! 67 kits in only 36 months! You sure do love wine. What's fermenting?

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing about what you are currently fermenting.
VC

Welcome aboard. Looks like your butt deep in wine making. Look forward to some pics. Beer makers as well. Gosh I love this hobby!

Glad to have you here and hope you chime in a little more and shoot the breeze. Where are you residing?

good morning vicki- from garden state and home of the south jersey wine makers.this forum hasa great group of people first and even better group ofwine makers secondly, always ready to assist and perpetuate this obsession we call a hobby..so get ready to use all the paints on your pallet and think outside the box...........jp

Welcome, Bob and Vicki! This is the best forum around. We do like pictures!

Welcome aboard! I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and let us know what you have fermenting.
smiley1.gif

Back