Hello from Georgia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LMcCormick

Junior
Reaction score
Very new to the hobby still in the process of trying to decide what recipe to try out first any suggestions and comments would greatly be appreciated

Welcome!
What kind of wine do you like?

My wife and I like a not to dry slightly sweet wine love a good Strawberry and Blackberry

Welcome - I live in Dawsonville. I'd recommend starting with a kit, unless you have fruit at your place. This site is an amazing resource.

My wife and I like a not to dry slightly sweet wine love a good Strawberry and Blackberry

If you'd like to stick to a kit, Island Mist has a Blackberry Merlot and a Blackberry Cabernet you might like. They also have a Strawberry White Merlot and a Strawberry Lychee Traminer.

You may also like to search the Recipe forum at http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Hope you find something you love to make and drink!

Try the Dragons Blood recipe listed in the forum. It's a complete recipe, easy to find ingredients, early drinker, low investment, and you can adjust the sweetness to your liking.

Hi welcome winemakingtalk. I vote for a mist kit as well. This will give you a nice start into wine making.

Welcome winemakingtalk from West Georgia! Starting with kits is a great way to get your feet wet! :h

Welcome. I'm originally from Central Georgia area Dodge County.

Do you like sweeter white wines or dry white wines? Do you like red wines or big bold red wines?

Tend to like a slightly sweeter wine white or red is fine am interested in the country fruit wine am wanting to try some of those

Strawberries are coming in now. Get about 3 to 4 gallons and make you some fresh fruit wine. You will love it. I won a gold medal in the Winemaker Magazine contest for berry fruit.

Latest posts

Back