Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here ya go just change it to what you need:)

LMAO!!! That's hilarious!!! I actually meant the amount IN the bottle. LOL

Thank you for your comment about my Spiced SP label. My wife didn't seem to care much for it though. But that's ok. She didn't make the label or the SP. So, I get the final say. LOL :h

good for you! its still a classy label but then you and me have good taste:) lol just dont tell the old lady:w

I have learned to keep certain thoughts to myself. Lol. And yes. We do have good taste :D

Meet our Label of the Week...the PandaDog. Is he a panda? Is he a dog?

PandaDog for web.jpg

Since the world seems to be mesmerized by zombies lately thanks to shows like The Walking Dead (which I LOVE!!!!!!!), I thought I would make a label that would be popular with them. It was made in fun only. Although, it might be put to use sometime. You never know. I have been called a freak by many people and my wife and I do love that show! :D

Zombie Tears.jpg

Since the world seems to be mesmerized by zombies lately thanks to shows like The Walking Dead (which I LOVE!!!!!!!), I thought I would make a label that would be popular with them. It was made in fun only. Although, it might be put to use sometime. You never know. I have been called a freak by many people and my wife and I do love that show! :D
That's the creepiest label I have ever seen...and I LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks noontime!!! My wife actually likes it as well!

Klein, those are some cool labels buddy!!!!

Haha thanks. I want to be tottaly different with mine than others. Something a little more bright a retro

Thanks Wolf!! I have actually thought about using it for some triple berry pee. I thought about having friends over for the season 3 premiere of The Walking Dead and serving it. Would be fitting.

klein, i LOVE your labels... i want my labels to be comical but yours are just top notch buddy! i hope i can manage to design some good humorous labels for my wine

Latest posts

Back