WineXpert Where is the expiration date ?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AkBillyBow

Junior
Reaction score
I have read a bit about using the WE kits before they are out of date, but where do you find the expiration date? There are some numbers that don't make much sense on the sticker....is that it and you need to decipher it? If so, that doesn't help much when you are shopping and trying to determine the date before purchasing.

Thanks for the help!!

AkBillyBow

If unsure, you could always ask the retailer for the kit production date. If they can't or wont provide it, find another place to buy wine supplies.

cheers

I have read a bit about using the WE kits before they are out of date, but where do you find the expiration date? There are some numbers that don't make much sense on the sticker....is that it and you need to decipher it? If so, that doesn't help much when you are shopping and trying to determine the date before purchasing.

Thanks for the help!!

AkBillyBow
I emailed GV about the " best before date" thing. The response was that they guarantee their kits for one year from the production date (as described in other threads)

Latest posts

Back