• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Apps

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wineworx

Reaction score
Looking for wine making Apps for smart phones. I experimented with a few, but found them incomplete or not useful for the home winemaker. Perhaps you have found one that works for you. If so share it...

What features interest you?

List:
* Absolutely MUST have features
* Really want features
* Would be nice features
* Don't care about these features

This forum has an app to it. And I use a wine making log, just a tracker keeper of wine. And a wine recipes list, started with 6 now up to 12, they did add a wine log to, but by that point I already had a app, the recipe with loge is wine making recipe & loger.

Good day,

I found an app for the android phone called FemCalc that allows you to figure out Sugar, Acids, Sulfies, Alcohol, Blending, Fortification and Miscellaneous Levels plus has other feature. It like having a pocket scientist with you. I haven't made a new batch of wine since I found it but I plan on using it for everything come my next batch.

Hope this helps, Hallie

Jasper24 has identified some of the topics that would interest me in an app: sugar adjustment, acidity adjustment, So2 calculator, suggested type of yeast for a varietie and a tracker of all adjustment and activities performed.

EnoFile is great for tracking your batch processes. Daily records.

This one is your scientist
http://web2.airmail.net/sgross/fermcalc/FermCalcJS.html

These two together is all you'll need.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back