Become a Winery Owner!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody else get this "select invitation" besides me from Wine Enthusiast?

Somehow I missed out on the first round stock offering...... Better hurry before the second round ends on September 30th as then the stock price goes up and the dividend goes down........

These guys have been in business for several years now and their wines have not been rated all that high. They even sued a next door neighbor for supposed herbicide spray drift that wiped out their Pinot Noir crop back in 2013.

Here is the link if you want to view the Prospectus and purchase stock.

They are already listed on the Nasdaq for about a year.

zb3877c0azea5216535dc84045b9a46de3210719f7.png

Wonder if Mr. Wonderful from Shark Tank is an investor!

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 1.07.00 PM.png

Mr. wonderful involved definitely would not hurt. By far my favorite shark- and not because of his passion for wine. For many different reasons. And come to think of it, you kinda remind me of him Mike.
Have you ever tried his wine? If I remember correctly he only produces a Cab Sauv and a Chardonnay

Anybody else get this "select invitation" besides me from Wine Enthusiast?
These guys have been in business for several years now and their wines have not been rated all that high.

I have noticed that the Wine Enthusiast tends to give this vineyard higher scores than other reviewers. Might there be a connection? :mny

Side note: If I buy one share of AAPL, do I then own a multinational tech corporation? :)

Latest posts

Back