Wine logs & tracking Software

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Evernote to store individual notes for each batch, plus one master note that lists my dates for each batch. On that master note I color code things I've already done so I can look in one place for what I've been doing. Once the batch is bottled I remove it from that master one and just keep my tasting notes in the individual files.

I like it because I can access it on the computer, the phone or the iPad depending on whats happening. It's nice when I just need to update the SG reading on something in primary real quick.

Do you have a blank fillable sheet yo
I use a full spreadsheet that includes cost of the fruit, chemicals, and rack dates. It calculates on its own the cost of the batch, per bottle, and the next date that I need to rack for that batch. I use a master and just make a copy every time I start a new batch. I use the drive as it allows me to access it anywhere with my phone or computer. I like having costs on there as I can easily look up what I paid for something last and compare to costs now.

I attached a pdf of my batch sheet.

View attachment 27833
You would share?
I use a full spreadsheet that includes cost of the fruit, chemicals, and rack dates. It calculates on its own the cost of the batch, per bottle, and the next date that I need to rack for that batch. I use a master and just make a copy every time I start a new batch. I use the drive as it allows me to access it anywhere with my phone or computer. I like having costs on there as I can easily look up what I paid for something last and compare to costs now.

I attached a pdf of my batch sheet.

View attachment 27833

Latest posts

Back