REVIEW: *Allinone pressure washer/bottle sanitizer*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting twist on this, I bought 100 tasting corks (synthetic type, not cork), cleaned and sanitized 96 bottles, left a little solution in them and capped them with t corks. I now have 8 cases ready to go, all I got to do is hang them on the tree to drain for a minute and I'm good to go.

Interesting twist on this, I bought 100 tasting corks (synthetic type, not cork), cleaned and sanitized 96 bottles, left a little solution in them and capped them with t corks. I now have 8 cases ready to go, all I got to do is hang them on the tree to drain for a minute and I'm good to go.

That is really a good idea ! I may have to start doing that soon.

Good idea. I do that with empty carboys. Can't see why it wouldn't work with bottles.

Oh I keep all my car boys either full of wine or with 2 to 3 inches of kmeta in them. That was I know they are always good to go

Great equipment

I became the winner of the Pressurized Bottle Washer and Sanitizer from All in one wine pump, I am very happy with the way that machine works. It is awesome for washing out all kinds bottles.

At the same time I was talking to Steve about the washer that I had won, I decided to purchase his Deluxe Wine Bottle and Racking Vacuum Pump.

Well, I just used my new Deluxe Wine Bottle and Rack Vacuum Pump from All in One Wine Pump to bottle my first two cases of wine.
That machine is ingenious.

Steve had told me it takes a little playing around with to get comfortable to get good control over the bottling process.
After the first case I was working it pretty good. It worked way better then I expected,fast and efficient.It is a true pleasure to work with.

Two words can describe it, " thatsa nice "

Now wine making is that much more simple for me to do,
I really like that little unit.

Steve and his family have built it to last,and it shows in the build quality.

I very pleased with both my units from All in one Wine Pump.
Great equipment, I will be happy to show and tell to my friends.

I just had Kelly send me this video in about the allinone bottle washer / sanitizer

Very cool !

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnU69si7Ta4&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Appears that it could also be used for a primary rinse of the bottles and maybe for sanitizing using something like Star San. Obviously a great labor saving piece of equipment. Personally though, being as frugal as I am, I don't think that with maybe a dozen 6 gallon batches made a year I could justify the cost.

Latest posts

Back