Hi y'all from Austin, Tx

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20090410_074403_VR_Aussie_Chard.JPG

V1rotate, I instruct soldiers on how to fly UAV's. Had a couple of lessons in a Cessna 172 with a pilot friend of mine. After 45 min of lessons my stomach started to churn. haha
So, this ole girl will stay on the ground and fly very expensive remote control planes!!!
smiley36.gif

Hi Jim. Welcome and thanks for sharing. I lived in Austin for 54 years. I now live near Ruidoso, NM, but get back to Austin frequently.

My wife and I became addicted in late January. It is entirely hopeless! LOL!

Best regards,

Steve

A buddy of mine went through the UAV training back in the late 80's. He is a retired helo driver teaching ROTC courses near DC now, Henry Lane.

I taught aerobatics in the Navy back in 79/80. It's been a while since I have been inverted now.

zehnmm said:
Hi Jim. Welcome and thanks for sharing. I lived in Austin for 54 years. I now live near Ruidoso, NM, but get back to Austin frequently.

My wife and I became addicted in late January. It is entirely hopeless! LOL!

Best regards,

Steve
Steve, We have been here for 15 years and plan to move to Incline Village, NV on Lake Tahoe in about a year. I've heard nice things about Ruidoso, but have never been there. Went to Angelfire once...

Latest posts

Back