How did you find our forum?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you hear about this forum?

• Total voters
Oh Oh now I did it

Ok so I just started my first batch of wine. I am not even sure that is what it is called. I already have equipment all over my washer and dryer and my wife is already looking at me out of the corner of her eye wondering what I am going to convert from our kitchen next..... I need help

I found this site through google

Hi all.
I was researching on possibility of back sweetening/flavoring my Elderberry wine with my own Elderfruit syrup and found you guys. I'm in heaven....ya!!!:HB

I found WMT by doing a search on Google for handling high acid grapes. Very glad to have found you.

WeimarWine

I was told by an "expert" everything I was doing wrong and decided to double check. Every question I typed led to here and I am glad it did. Wonderful, wonderful and very helpful people here.

Found Fine Vine Wines site and this one thanks to dogpile.com my favorite search engine. Willie

I was compulsively seeking information on the internet to see why I was having issues with one of my kit wines.
I can across this forum and began reading more and more.
And further and further down the rabbit hole I went!!!!

I was looking for apps for my phone dealing with home brewing. This one is what I was kind of searching for, just didn't know it at the time. I am wanting to start brewing my own wine, and I am going to start growing some grapes, get them started, this spring.

I had been struggling along reading and rereading several how to books plus watching a few utube vids. When I purchased a large craigslist lot to get me started it included a device I identified as a Ferrari bottle filler from LBH web pages. When I googled to get both instructions and users opinions I got a hit from WMT. I had been searching for websites for a while but for some reason WMT had not surfaced before. When I read a few threads I was hooked, and read everyday for more than a month before I finally threw my first yeast. Best website for knowledge and helpfulness out there. Not everyone does everything the same, but it's good to have different viewpoints. Helps me formulate my own style.

I don't think a day goes by without me looking to read more. Almost every problem I run into I can hear a voice in my head advising the possible fixes. OK. maybe a voice in my head is NOT a good thing. But at least I got answers.

Pam in cinti

searched the net for wine making info....and here I am ;) I had 4 books that I had gotten from the library, but have learned more from reading past and current threads than I ever learned from the books.... not a day goes by that I don't pop in to see what is new, what is being talked about and finding out what kind of wine I didn't know I wanted to make next! :)

Glad to hear you two were able to find us. I remember when I first started here and the warm welcome that I received and it is good to hear that the warm welcome is still pouring out.

I was looking for a app on my phone and after looking at a few I picked this one as the best.

I found this app after looking for a wine filter. After four failed attempts to acquire a Buon Vino Mini Jet on E-Bay I decided to seek those who have already walked down the path that I myself have just stepped onto. To make a long story short, within four hours, more than a handful of great people shared their wisdom, guided me to a better alternative, and I was personally called by the inventor of the All in One Pump, Steve! I can't believe the warm welcome I got. :) Thanks everyone for helping me get started a better way. I really admire your passion for wine making, and trust the recommendations you gave me. Take care everyone. Rocco.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

My brother in law who had been brewing beer and convinced me we should try making wine gave me a link. The rest is history.:D

Latest posts

Back