Allinone - Summer Sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
I have decided for the first time to have a sale on the Allinonewinepump !!

Not sure how long it will run for - click on the website for more details !!

Steve, this is awesome!
If you are considering making your wine making even more enjoyable (how can it get any better you may ask..lol) get yourself the once device that you will use over and over!
I can't even imagine racking, degassing, filtering, and bottling without the All in One Wine Pump, If you make multiple batches of wine, this will not only save your back, but it saves time as well!
Don't look at this as something that you may need, look at it as an investment, it pays for itself just in the amount of wine that I didn't spill anymore during racking..LOL!!
  • Do you like lifting heavy carboys? Me either, I haven't lifted one since I started using my All In One Pump.
  • Do you love to degass your wines manually?....Me either, I've degassed Kit wines, Berry Wines, Meads, Wines made from Juice Buckets, and Fruit wines in minutes With the All In One Wine Pump.
  • Do you like to have crystal clear wines.... it is a no brainer, filter your wines with the All In One Wine Pump.
  • Yep, you guessed it, I'm a major fan!!
  • Do yourself a favor, make this great hobby even better, get yourself an All In One Wine Pump!
  • The Customer Service is second to none!
And if you are asking yourself if I get paid for this, nope, this is truly how I feel about the All In One, but do a search, you will see that I'm not alone in feeling that the All In One Wine Pump is incredible!

Last edited:
Steve we decided to order the whole house filter. Found it on Amazon
Watts WH-LD Premier Whole House Filter System for $36.00 delivered.
Will this work?

Yep. What Pumpkinman said. Great product, great service. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Sammyk said:
Steve we decided to order the whole house filter. Found it on Amazon
Watts WH-LD Premier Whole House Filter System for $36.00 delivered.
Will this work?

Yes it appears that it should work - I don't know which filters you are using ? Make sure that they are compatible for this housing. This housing had a built in turn valve which you will never use. The one from filter fast is approx 1/2 the price, but is more basic.

Steve we don't filter at all just aging and racking until clear and there is a little sediment in the bottles. Not much and we don't mind but I thought it was time to spring for a filter.

i've checked the site dealing in wine pump but not sure if it's beneficial for me or not .. how could it be advantageous .. please suggest ..

First you never have to lift a full carboy again.

second, when transferring it automaticlly degasses the wine.

third, you can get rid of the bottling tubes and use this to bottle, less waste, and your wine will be at the same level in each bottle.

I'm sure there are more but those are the top 3 reasons to get one. Steve makes a fantastic product and if you have any questions he will get on the phone with you and talk you through any questions you may have.

If you can't tell, I really like mine. :D

Hello Steve! I have been looking over all the reviews for your pump and I think it is finally time for me to replace the old self priming water pump I have been using for filtering... Just curious if you are setup to ship to Canada?

Hello Steve! I have been looking over all the reviews for your pump and I think it is finally time for me to replace the old self priming water pump I have been using for filtering... Just curious if you are setup to ship to Canada?

Yes I have shipped to Canada !
I always use USPS to keep the shipping cost down.
There is usually an additional 30 dollar additional fee - as for duty tax - it is out of my hands. Since it is technically is under 200 dollars it will help for duty tax

Thanks Steve

Thanks for the sale

With so many glowing reviews and the fact that my back is not getting any younger, I took advantage of the sale.

Can't wait to give it a try.

Last edited:
With so many glowing reviews and the fact that my back is not getting any younger, I took advantage of the sale.

Can't wait to give it a try.

After some false starts, I used this for racking for the first time the other day and IT ROCKS!..

I still need some practice with bottling though. I sucked up way too much wine
into the overflow bottle.

After some false starts, I used this for racking for the first time the other day and IT ROCKS!..

I can relate but don't lose hope. You will work it out with practice. I went from nearly 1/3 bottle to a few drops. The suction release button is your friend. Learn to use that and problem solved.

Thanks dralarms and roger80465 !

It really is a pleasure when past customers are answering any questions about the Allinonewinepump - perfectly !
I did PM him that day and he mentioned he will call if he has any further issues.

Thanks again !:hug

I've had 2 mass bottlings of 120 bottles each. I had been just breaking the vacuum seal at the bottle adapter to stop the flow, but this last time I used the vacuum release button included in the line and it was so much easier. No accidental overflows. Also it is key to have the carboy lower than the bottle you are filling so it automatically returns any extra to the carboy getting each bottle to the same level.

And let me say I agree with everything Pumpkinman said!

Last edited:
vacuumpumpman said:
I have decided for the first time to have a sale on the Allinonewinepump !!

Not sure how long it will run for - click on the website for more details !!

??? Is the sale still on?? I'm not sure but it seems like the same price as I saw in April

Thanks dralarms and roger80465 !

It really is a pleasure when past customers are answering any questions about the Allinonewinepump - perfectly !
I did PM him that day and he mentioned he will call if he has any further issues.

Thanks again !:hug

I'm getting much better at it too!

Thanks for a great product and the awesome service.

Latest posts

Back