• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeW

Junior
Reaction score
large list of equipment for sale see pics and attached list. couldn't get the pics or list to attach so here i go typing
6 gallon carboys 6 qnt
3 gallon carboys 1 qnt
5 gallon carboys 1 qnt
1 gallon jugs 4 qnt
1/2 gallon jugs 2 qnt
all above are glass

6.5 gallon fermentor buckets
buon vino mini jet filter pump
a lot more assorted equipment and supplies.
italian floor corker

well over 1200.00 worth of equip. will see to best offer. i am in shreveport louisiana

Last edited:
would rather sell as one lot. however if someone wanted all the carboys or 1 particular piece of equipment i would consider. i really want one price to take all. will arrange delivery to the dallas area

Personally I think youd get a better sell if you gave a price but are negotiable. I for one usually dont respond to too many of these as I dont want to insult the person with a low ball price and then have to go back and forth. Just my $.02

starting price would be $495.00
all equipment is almost new.
probably 60 gallons made

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the carboys and fermentor. I have enough of the other listed equip.

Id like the buon vino mini jet filter pump, if the price is right:D

If the glass is also "the right price" I would take all of it but I could see shipping being expensive to the point of being unfeasible and every single one get here as a big box of sand.

If the glass is also "the right price" I would take all of it but I could see shipping being expensive to the point of being unfeasible and every single one get here as a big box of sand.

Your vision = 20/20

Trying to ship such things will be an issue.

Mike, you might be better off trying to sell on local Graig's List, so shipping will not be an issue.

hey Mike. Im out on L. Bistineau. Still got stuff for sale? I'd like to talk at least to see what you've made and if we could possibly help each other. I'm available this weekend if that's good with you. [email protected]

Latest posts

Back