First Pee Bottled

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat50496

Reaction score
Just bottled my first pee and thought I'd show it off! Made to Lon's recipe and sweetened with raspberry concentrate along with lemonade concentrate. Nice and tart.

SkeeterPee 6_12.JPG

Looks very nice!

Can you zoom out and show us that great looking wine room too? :D

I am soooo jealous. I have to find any and every unused space in my house for wine. Here is my clearing room....

2011-2012 212.jpg

Extremely nice!! I only hope that my operation looks 1/4 as good as yours. It hopefully gets started this year. I've been waiting 2 years for my first vine to come of age and this is the year!!!

I hope this isn't too personal, but I have a question. Where did you get those bottles? I love that look!! I don't want to steal your look, but I can't help it. What size are they? How much did they run you?

Last edited:
Extremely nice!! I only hope that my operation looks 1/4 as good as yours. It hopefully gets started this year. I've been waiting 2 years for my first vine to come of age and this is the year!!!

I hope this isn't too personal, but I have a question. Where did you get those bottles? I love that look!! I don't want to steal your look, but I can't help it. What size are they? How much did they run you?
Just plain half gallon jugs with screw caps. Get them at my LHBS at $19 for a case of 6. These are nice since most of the time we will be taking these to get togethers with friends. I also bottled half of my Seville Orange Sangria in these as well - a real hit at parties.

Latest posts

Back