If you had to go with a single varietal...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What timing! My neighbor said was cutting to just one white and one red and that was all she was ever going to make...just those two.

I said never! That is what is great about wine making,,,all the different kinds! And then the blends!

Don't feel like you need to pull a bottle for me, but if we can get @jgmann67 , @mainshipfred , @heatherd and possibly a few others, you'd have a captive audience for a tasting! Plus it is usually in the morning so our palettes are "clean". Their tastebuds are better than mine, at least their descriptions are more "flowery" than mine.

I expect some really good posts for meals when your parents are there, if your back from sleeping on the couch doesn't hurt to much to aim the camera...

I am in!! Nothing better than a morning tasting. :)

Let me know your collective plans for Harford. Perhaps we can meet up and swap bottles.

A prior poster mentioned Nebbiolo and I have made that from Italian juice and a lug of grapes. Turned out well. The same year I made Nebbiolo and Barbera.

I tend to gravitate toward Italian wines, so my "made" list has several.

I am in!! Nothing better than a morning tasting. :)

Let me know your collective plans for Harford. Perhaps we can meet up and swap bottles.

A prior poster mentioned Nebbiolo and I have made that from Italian juice and a lug of grapes. Turned out well. The same year I made Nebbiolo and Barbera.

I tend to gravitate toward Italian wines, so my "made" list has several.

Me too! Drinking wine at 10:00 a.m. doesn't mean you have a drinking problem. It means you're a wine maker.

I have a thread going on my 2017 plans. Can't wait till they post up their updated grapes and juice.

Latest posts

Back