• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alder Wine Cellar Rounded Corner Racking NEW

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCPR62

Junior
Reaction score
Up for sale is 2 left over rounded corners for my wine cellar project I completed

They are custom made Alder wood with a rustic stain and lacquer, never mounted never used, these are not cheap made 1x1 "stick frame " style corners, they are furniture grade made from Alder wood and box frame with plywood sides.

Can be used if you are building a cellar and are looking to turn around 2 inside corners, or can be used for small storage in a closet of your house.

They have a high reveal display row 2 rows from the bottom, total of 10 bottles high, 4 columns wide. Has light valace for strip LED lighting. Total of 40 bottle capacity per piece. Retail these are well over 2,000$ my loss your gain overall height of 52"

Any questions PM

Located in San Carlos, CA, 94070

Price- 750$ for both

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

Latest posts

Back