RJ Spagnols Has anyone here ever made a .......

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chateau Joe

Snowbelt Fermenter
Reaction score
Ocean Breezin Citrus Ice Sauvignon Blanc? I'm looking at making my summer wines and I'm wondering what this tastes like. Is it grapefruit forward or is it a lemonade type drink? Has anyone here made this wine?

I haven't tried that but was wondering the same thing . Have you tried this yet http://www.clickabrew.com/shopexd.asp?id=1314 we are going to try some for the summer months and there's different kinds also .I think but have to double check that they only take 4 weeks to brew so I'm not going to start them until May then they would be ready in June when it really starts getting warm around here and deck time . If we decide to try 2 kinds I might start a month earlier .

you might want to start your kit a bit earlier...even though they are 4 week kits the taste improves after a couple of months of aging. I used to bottle mine at 4 weeks but I leave them for at least an extra month in the carboy.

I haven't tried that but was wondering the same thing . Have you tried this yet http://www.clickabrew.com/shopexd.asp?id=1314 we are going to try some for the summer months and there's different kinds also .I think but have to double check that they only take 4 weeks to brew so I'm not going to start them until May then they would be ready in June when it really starts getting warm around here and deck time . If we decide to try 2 kinds I might start a month earlier .

Darlene:

That link clicks through to the Vinoka Ice product from Spagnols (supposedly similar to Smirnoff Ice). I haven't made a Vinoka product but that is the one I was trying to buy a couple of years ago but couldn't find a retailer with it in stock. The instructions for many Vinoka products (including this one) are specific to force carbonation. At least the instructions that I found at the Vinoka site are still worded that way.

You can make it as a flat wine cooler style but presumably it is better with some carbonation.

Steve

Sorry you feel that way but they are all in the same wine cooler section .So have you tried the Vinoka , Chateau Joe ?

Latest posts

Back