Label Making and My first label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A62Rambler

Reaction score
I want to make my own labels. Mostly because I enjoy personalizing them. I need to know of a good photo editing program that will work with Vista. I had one I like but it doesn't work with Vista even after the patch so I'm in need of a new program. Edited by: A62Rambler

That looks pretty cool JWM, Im looking to make a solid label that I can just add my info on every time. I dont want to have to come up with something new every time but will sometimes for that 1 of a kind wine. Thanx!

Okay, so I made a label. How do I get it into a post so I can get some critique?
smiley5.gif
My computer skills are lacking!

20070826_075618_buon_appetito.jpg

Annwyl Cellars<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Amarone[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><O:p></O:p>[/B]
<O:p></O:p>
August 2007<O:p></O:p>
<DIV align=center>750ml 14.6% ABV
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=left>Here's my first label. Of course I will not get to use it until next June so I have plenty of time to change it. Please feel free to suggest changes.
smiley1.gif

<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>for the back side label:
<DIV align=left>Sugeon Generals warning: 1 Consumption of alcohol while driving motorized vehiclesis dangerous, 2 Comsumption of alchol by pregnat women is dangerous, 3 Consumption of alcohol by couples while parked in vehicle from 1 can lead to the condition in 2 under some circumstances.
smiley36.gif

Edited by: A62Rambler

Rambler,

For a first label you have already mastered it!!!! That is a really nice one. The picture is great...I wouldn't change a thing except and only if you are going to use plain paper and cut them out yourself....you might want to put a small border around the lower half so you can tell where you are cutting. I've tried that before and ended up with lopsided labels.
Ramona

Love the backside...............
Bravo.gif
Edited by: rgecaprock

Hehehehe that's funny!

I like your label. It makes me want to sit at that cafe and enjoy a glass of wine and people watch!
smiley4.gif

Lovely scene for your label. I think I'll join Joan at her table so we can people watch together!
When I cut labels I use my scrapbook cutting equipment, straight line, every time!

Back